Comment #1 (9 April 2019 08:04)
OK... I'm stumped!

I've searched the websites of Casterman, Dargaud, Delcourt, Dupuis and Glenat for this title and found nothing. I've also searched by the author and artists Denis Falque and Philippe Bonifay -- nada! The Comic Book Database is equally devoid of any information about this seemingly 'phantom' title JANE!

The closest thing I could find to a summary or description was on the back page of the first issue:

JANE 1
Published Sep 1998
Denis Falque (Illustrator), Philippe Bonifay (scriptwriter)
SUMMARY: "Bikers! It's the biggest gathering of Daytona. Kirk and his gang are there for the bikes, the beer, the girls and the fights.
But Jane dreams of another life. At the funeral of her Aunt, she meets cousin Andrew, with him she gets along fine. For Kirk, it's a declaration of war. Someone wants to steal Jane away from him. It's the beginning of a nightmare! Jane and Andrew have to runaway save their own hides. They attempt a race against death.."

JANE 2 - Halloween
Published Oct 1999
SUMMARY:
The night of Sorcerers, the night of the dead
The children disguise as Ghosts
Ask for sweets...
The fear is for fun.
The gang of pitbull are coming to kill
In the middle of the screams and laughs Jane and the others are in danger.
The bikers are here to revenge for their leader.
The fear, the true fear, is coming at the heart of the celebration

JANE 3 - A grain of sand
Published Feb 26th 2002 by Casterman
SUMMARY: Jane, Andrew and the whole gang decided to go for a little vacation in the countryside, they wanted to calm down, no such luck. They had to run into those truckers...
And that biker, it's Peter who gives strange looks to Andrew and say he wants to help the gang, what does he really want? There's something not right in this story and Jane will not rest until she finds out what's cooking...

kansascornfed Info:
» Registered: 12.07.2015 | Group: Members | Posts: 0 | Comments: 341 | ICQ:   | Status: Currently Offline
Information
Would you like to leave your comment? Please Login to your account to leave comments. Don't have an account? You can create a free account now.

Navigation Menu

Home Latest Posts Latest Comments

News & Articles

Top News

Latest News

Featured News

News Archives

Daily Posts

Tag Keywords

Dear visitor, you have not login. We recommend you to REGISTER and LOGIN to gain access to the full resources on our website